Bright Green Gaijin Pants
I lived in Kushiro, Hokkaido, Japan (Wikipedia, Official Site in Engrish) for a year as part of a college-level student exchange program. While I was there, I kept a blog of my adventures so that I wouldn’t have to explain and reexplain and re-reexplain everything that happened to me for interested parties.
In the interest of consolidation, I am reposting that blog (originally hosted on Blogger) here. Below are links to the reposted blog articles. Post three was actually two weeks’ worth of posts that I didn’t get to put up individually. Now that I know a little bit more about readability and the internet, I am breaking it down into something more like what I originally intended it to be.
- Posts 1 & 2: Going, Going… & Ahahahahaha!
- Post 3-1: Gone!
- Post 3-2: The Hotel
- Post 3-3: On to Kushiro
- Post 3-4: Haha! Finally in Kushiro & Operation: Find Lena a Home, Yo
- Post 3-5: Operation: Lena Needs Stuff
- Post 3-6: Yay! I Have Stuff Now.
- Post 3-7: Now What?, Addendum, & New Addendum
- Post 3-8: City Hall
- Post 3-9: Finishing Up the Official Stuff
- Post 3-10: More News
- Post 3-11: Small Victories